Temporary Power for New Connections
1. Once the ‘New Connections’ process is completed and it is safe to energise supply, TAU will issue the meter and the Network Field Team will complete the connection to our network. This is a temporary supply to assist in the customers construction project.
2. Upon the completion of the construction project, the Electrical Contractor will notify TAU to disconnect the power supply. The Electrical Contractor will move the Temporary Supply to the Permanent Supply location on the property.
3. Once all electrical work is completed TAU will re-connect supply upon receiving the ‘Permits’ and Completion Notice’ forms from the Electrical Inspector, Energy Division – Infrastructure Cook Islands.
4. Customer Service will process the request for re-connection.
Temporary Power for Faults
2. Once all electrical work is completed by the Electrical Contractor, TAU will re-connect supply upon receiving the ‘Permits’ and Completion Notice’ forms from the Electrical Inspector, Energy Division – Infrastructure Cook Islands.
Temporary Power Supply – Public Sites
- Maire Nui Park (opposite the Banana Court)
- Are Tapaeanga (opposite the Police Headquarters)
- Constitution Park (opposite the Avarua Catholic Cathedral)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer support team